Are you interested in becoming a member of the GCI Security team?
GCI Security is always accepting applications for secondary-approved police officers. All police officers must provide paperwork for secondary approval from the SLMPD. Municipal officers of other jurisdictions must provide an approval letter from the chief of their department.
Qualified armed and unarmed security officers are also encouraged to apply. All security officer applicants must have a current and valid security license.
GCI is always looking for experienced security personnel with:
- 1+ years of experience in law enforcement or security fields
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a friendly and professional demeanor
- availability to work evening, overnight, and weekend hours
- a valid driver's license (preferred)
If you think you have what it takes to be a valuable member of the GCI team, please click the link below to find an employee application.